- Action for Healthy Kids - Join the Louisiana Action for Healthy Kids Team TODAY!
- Alliance for a Healthier Generation
- America on the Move
- Center for Disease Control & Prevention - Overweight and Obesity
- Get Healthy Cenla - Get Healthy Cenla represents The Rapides Foundation's new direction to target healthy behaviors. The goal is to try to prevent illness before it occurs. Get Healthy Cenla will approach this goal from three different but connected perspectives: tobacco, diet and physical activity.
- HealthyBR - Baton Rouge's initiative to promote healthy eating and active living across the city. Mayor Kip Holden's Healthy City Initiative identifies and coordinates efforts aimed at healthy eating and an active lifestyle into a unifying community commitment to better health. On this website, you will find information, links and events coordinated and planned by our city's leading advocates of health, nutrition and fitness who are working with me to make Baton Rouge a healthier community.
- Institute of Medicine-Childhood Obesity
- JumpStart Pierre Part - "JumpStart Pierre Part" is an ongoing partnership between Tulane University and the community of Pierre Part, Louisiana, which unites the medical and public health communities, local, regional, and national government, schools, businesses, and families. The goal of the initiative is to inspire and support a culture of community health and wellness. This is accomplished by fostering educational, environmental, and policy changes that become incorporated into Pierre Part and then maintained by Pierre Part community leaders.
- Lighten Up Louisiana - The New Lighten Up Louisiana is a six-month Physical Activity Challenge that encourages Louisianans to develop healthy activity and eating habits.
- Louisiana 2 Step - Fun, interactive website offers tools and motivation to help you learn to eat right and move more. A statewide public health program designed to encourage Louisianians to eat right and move more. Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana and Pennington Biomedical Reserach Center have teamed up to create a program to fight obesity.
- National Collaborative on Childhood Obesity Research - Catalogue of Surveillance Systems This web tool provides a catalogue of existing surveillance systems that contain data relevant to childhood obesity research. It includes local, state, and national systems that provide data at multiple levels.
- Surgeon General's Healthy Weight Advice for Consumers - "Choose a Healthy Weight for Life"