Health Standards - Change of Address NotificationsProviders licensed by Health Standards Section (HSS) must notify the program desk if there is a change in address or a change in the provider's name.
Change of Address due to US Postal Service or 911 directive:
- The provider's geographic location has not changed, but the US Postal Service or 911 authority has issued a new zip code, street name or number, etc.
- New license issued - $25 fee assessed
- Notification to HSS must include documentation from the US Postal Service or 911 authority
Change of Address by the provider or facility
- Geographic - provider relocated; fee = license renewal fee; requires completion of new license application; a new license will be issued and is valid for the geographic location listed on the license
- Mail - provider's mail address changed; fee assessed only if new license must be printed
Please contact the program desk at 225.342.0138 or review the licensing regulations for additional information.