Pediatric Day Health Care Facility License Renewal
A. License Renewal Application. A PDHC facility must submit a completed license renewal application packet to the department at least 30 days prior to the expiration of the existing current license. The license renewal application packet shall include:
1. the license renewal application;
2. the days and hours of operation;
3. a copy of the current on-site inspection report with approval for occupancy from the:
a. Office of the State Fire Marshal; and
b. Office of Public Health;
4. proof of financial viability, comprised of the following:
a. a line of credit issued from a federally insured, licensed lending institution in the amount of at least $100,000;
b. general and professional liability insurance of at least $300,000; and
c. worker’s compensation insurance;
5. the license renewal fee (the Payment Procedure has changed please follow the link for instructions); and
6. any other documentation required by the department.
B. The department may perform an on-site survey and inspection upon annual renewal of a license.
C. Failure to submit a completed license renewal application packet prior to the expiration of the current license shall result in the voluntary non-renewal of the pediatric day health care license.