Reporting Results and TrackingReporting results of all rescreening and diagnostic testing is extremely important
Testing results should be reported on the LA EHDI Follow-up Form. This follow-up form should be emailed, faxed, or mailed within seven days to the DHH LA EHDI Program at the address and fax listed on the bottom of the form. Questions regarding reporting should be directed to email@example.com.
Which results should be reported?
1. Rescreening and/or diagnostic testing results on all infants who failed a hospital newborn hearing screening even if the results of your testing are normal.
2. Initial screening or diagnostic testing results on all infants if they have never had a hospital newborn hearing screening (even if your results are normal).
3. All results on any child ages birth-5 years of age identified with a hearing loss for the first time.
4. All results on any child birth- 5 years of age fitted with a hearing aid or cochlear implant for the first time.
5. Every child who is considered lost to follow-up. Report information on any child who failed to keep a rescreening or diagnostic testing appointment and who is now considered to be lost to follow-up.
Email LA EHDI followup coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org