Update to Planned February 4 Public Meeting Agenda
The Department of Health and Hospitals (DHH) is rescinding its November 2013 emergency rule for outpatient abortion facilities licensing standards. The notice of intent to finalize the rule scheduled for a public hearing tomorrow, Feb. 4, has been removed from the hearing’s agenda. The Department will reissue a revised rule and notice of intent at a later date. Once a new notice of intent has been filed, a new public hearing will be scheduled to receive public comments.
The public hearing will still be held for the following notices of intent:
- Home and Community-Based Services Waivers - Children's Choice - Allocation of Waiver Opportunities
- Home and Community-Based Services Waivers - Children's Choice - Money Follows the Person Rebalancing Demonstration Extension
- Inpatient Hospital Services - Small Rural Hospitals - Low Income and Needy Care Collaboration
- Outpatient Hospital Services - Small Rural Hospitals - Low Income and Needy Care Collaboration
- Professional Services Program - Reimbursement Methodology - Supplemental Payments
- Nursing Facilities - Cost Reports and Specialized Care Reimbursement
- State Children's Health Insurance Program - Prenatal Care Services
Public comment on the outpatient abortion clinic license standards notice of intent will not be taken at tomorrow’s hearing.