RFI - Long Term Services and Supports for Persons Enrolled in Louisiana Medicaid
The Louisiana Department of Health and Hospitals (DHH) is seeking creative, innovative and viable strategies that will assist Louisiana with restructuring the organization and delivery of Medicaid services to individuals receiving Medicaid-funded Long Term Services and Supports (LTSS). The key objectives of restructuring are to:
- Improve quality of services and health outcomes;
- Decrease fragmentation and improve coordination of care;
- Create a system that utilizes proven and/or promising practices;
- Refocus the system in order to increase choice and provide more robust living options for those who need LTSS and their families; and
- Rebalance the system in order to meet the growing demand for services within the existing level of expenditures for the LTSS population.
Below is the Official Request For Information (RFI) Document and related resources: